For welding thicker materials in robotics, hard automation and semiautomatic applications, choose the Power Wave 455M. For those applications where heat input control, minimal distortion, and reduced spatter are essential, opt for the Power Wave® 455M/STT. Both models feature Waveform Control Technology® for superior arc performance on a variety of materials, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum and nickel alloys. Both deliver custom control of the arc for a given wire type, size and shielding gas configuration for consistent welds time after time.
The Power Wave® 455M and 455M/STT are designed to be components in a modular, multi-process welding system capable of digital communication with other industrial machines to create a highly integrated and flexible welding cell.
• Lincoln’s Waveform Control Technology® gives you the ability to select the right waveform for each application, enabling patented processes like Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode®.
• Choose from over 60 standard welding waveform programs that offer a broad range of electrode size, type and shielding gas combinations to give you optimal appearance, penetration, beadshape and travel speed for each application.
• Optional communication modules provide networking and Production Monitoring™ capabilities.
• Push-Pull capability delivers ultimate aluminum welding with the Power Feed™ 10M bench model wire feeder or Power Feed 25M portable wire feeder.
• Utilizes ArcLink® — the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
• Power Wave 455M/STT features Lincoln’s Surface Tension Transfer® Process, which controls heat input for great penetration control and reduced spatter and fumes.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
system updates available at PowerWaveSoftware.com
Weight:293 lbs. (133 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 26.1 x 19.9 x 32.9
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 663 x 505 x 835
Stick, TIG, MIG, Pulsed, STT, Flux-Cored, GougingUnit Includes:
Power Wave® 455M/STT (K2203-1), Power Feed™ 10M Dual Bench Model (K2234-1), Dual Cylinder Platform Undercarriage (K1570-1), .045 Steel Drive Roll Kit (KP1505-045S), .045 Cored Drive Roll Kit (KP1505-045C), Magnum® 200 Gun (K497-21), Magnum® 300 Gun (K470-2), Gun Connector Kit (K466-10), Work Lead assembly (K2149-1), CO2 adapter, and Qty 2 Harris Flowmeter and Hose (3100211). Also includes: KP2051-1, KP11T-45 KP21-50-F, KP14H-45, and KP23-50. Shielding gas sold separately. Does not include power input cord. Shipped fully assembled.
Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle: 450/38/100%, 570/43/60%
Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle: 450/38/100%, 570/43/60%
Output Range: 5-570A DC