Thermal Arc Stick Welder ArcMaster 300S (300A, 208-230/460V, 1/3 PH, 50/60 Hz) - Product# 10-3093
Thermal Arc Stick Welder ArcMaster 300S (300A, 208-230/460V, 1/3 PH, 50/60 Hz)
- Exceptional Performance! Embedded microprocessor with digital controls, delivering perfectly smooth, stable arc characteristics for E6010 Cellulose and low hydrogen electrodes.
- Smart Logic and Easy Link! Prevents damage to the internal components if installed to improper voltage. Multi voltage 208-230/460 1 or 3 phase providing maximum flexibility.
- Thermal Overload Protection! Indicator alerts the operator if duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Easy to use! Simple, user friendly set-up and operation.
- Twist Lock Output Terminals! Allows for easy polarity changing and cable connection.
- Intelligent Heat Sensing Fan! Operates as needed to cool components and reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- Arc Force Control! Operator controlled parameter for optimum Dig setting for STICK electrode.
- Remote Receptacle Fitted! Allows remote devices to be connected for controlling amperage and output contactor.
- Smart Warning Diagnostics! Alerts operator to power supply abnormalities.
- Standards Compliant Integrated VRD! Voltage Reduction Device reduces the OCV when the power supply is not in use. This all but eliminates the risk of electric shock to the operator from the secondary welding circuit.
- Lift Start TIG! Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
- Hot Start! Adjustable Hot Start for optimized starting performance.
- Rack Systems! Available in 4, 6 or 8 pack packages with electrical.
Included Features: Power Source only
Power Cord and Plug
2 x Dinse 50mm Plugs
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Amperage Range: 5-300 Amps
Mas Open Circuit Voltage: 65 V DC
Rated Output: 3-Phase: 300 Amp at 32V, 40% duty cycle
250 Amp at 30V, 60% duty cycle
180 Amp at 28V, 100% duty cycle
1-Phase: 250 Amp at 30V, 40% duty cycle
200 Amp at 28V, 60% duty cycle
160 Amp at 27V, 100% duty cycle
Input Voltage: 208-230/460V
Processes: TIG (GTAW)
Plasma Arc Welding
MIG (GMAW) - requires VS 212 set to CC mode
Flux Cored (FCAW) - requires VS 212 set to CC mode
Air Carbon Arc Gouging (CAG)
Industrial Applications: Construction
Maintenance and Repair
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog